Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Bike Safety Reflection

Yesterday on Monday 13th of November my class had Bigfoot outdoor adventures at our school. We had to learn about how to look after our bikes , and to check how safe our bikes were safe to ride. Before we got on bikes we had to talk about what check on the bike, we had to check the brakes to see if they worked properly. We had to check the tires, we also had to check the rear derailleur the front derailleur and the seat post. The last thing we checked was the red light just under the seat. Then we put on helmets and we cruised for a bit. We had to learn rules about the bike safety. They were:
  • Obey signs, lines, and traffic lights.
  • If turning, give way to those who are not.
  • Top pf the T before me.
  • In all other situations give way to others turning.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Antonio

    My names Darius and I go to Wesley intermediate. I really like your recount about big foot and I really wish I could have did it with you guys. It really looks like you guys had some fun. Did you have any problems with anything and what was hard for you and why? Also maybe next time you could add some more information .

    If you have any spear time could you plz check out my blog.http://wisdariusn.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blog ya later , Darius.

    ReplyDelete