Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

THE RULES

#
BOOK 
This is a book about a boy called Matiora ,he was playing his violin next to his uncle's store and then this boy from Matiora school his name was sefa .Then sefa took Matiora's violin he ran across the bridge and Matiora bumped him and the violin fell in the creek. He went and got his broken violin and went back into the uncle's shopping centre he was shattered his uncle was sad too. When he went home and told his mum was angry his uncle try to cool her down Matiora apologized to his mum .But he still went .

5 comments:

  1. Hi Antonio,

    I’m Isaac nice story It a type of story I like how do you pronounce those names?
    Nice story I like it I don’t think the end makes sense though. O’well Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Antonio,

    I really like the way you deigned you book cover and the title but I think you should put more pictures instead of one picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is pila i know your bother luciano and do you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my name is pila i know your bother luciano and do you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Antonio,I like your writing about the rules and that you have described what happened in it. Doesn't Sefa have a capital letter though?

    ReplyDelete